Shalom Christian Academy has established a close Christian educational community that is dedicated to developing each student for a life of consequence in the world for the Kingdom of God. Historically our tuition allows many parents to choose Christian education because of two basic reasons – faculty are committed to this educational mission by working for salaries that are less than the average public school salary and our community gives in many ways to bridge the financial challenge.
Giving to Shalom Christian Academy – whether the amount is small or large – shows your confidence in our mission and helps us achieve our goal to further our purpose of providing a high-quality Christian education. Every gift is appreciated and welcomed.
Here are ways to help Shalom:
- Shop at Amazon.com? Simply switch to Smile.Amazon.com for your next Amazon purchase and a portion of your order will benefit Shalom Christian Academy.
- Visit smile.amazon.com and choose the Shalom Christian Academy Association as your charity.
Box Tops for Education
- Click here to learn more – https://www.boxtops4education.com/
- Purchase qualifying products with the Box Tops for Education logo, cut them off your item, send it to school – it’s that easy!
- Our annual goal is to raise $3,000 – every one helps!
- Earn even more with the new Box Tops App – https://www.boxtops4education.com/bonusapp
A+ for Giant Rewards Program
- Do you shop at Giant Food Stores/Martins Food Stores? It’s easy to raise money for Shalom. Simply link your Bonus Card to Shalom by signing up for the A+ Giant School Rewards Program and earn money for our school.
- Sign up here – https://giantfoodstores.com/school-rewards/
- Donate any amount to Shalom Christian Academy through our secure store here – https://shalomca.com/product-category/donations/
- Are you a business owner? The state-operated Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) Program awards tax credits to eligible businesses that make a contribution to an approved scholarship program (such as Shalom Christian Academy). These funds are then distributed in the form of scholarships to income-qualifying students.
- How much tax credit may my business receive through a tax credit contribution? The credit is 75 percent against taxed owed if the contribution is made in a single year. If a company provides a two-year commitment of equal funding, the credit rises to 90 percent. Existing charitable deductions may also apply.
- How do I know if my business is eligible? Any business authorized to do business in the Commonwealth of PA and pays any of the following taxes: personal income tax of S-corp shareholders or partnership partners, corporate net income tax, capital stock/foreign franchise tax, bank shares tax, title insurance & trust company shares tax, insurance premiums tax, mutual thrift tax, malt beverage tax, retaliatory fees under section 212 of the insurance company law of 1912.
- For more information or to see if your business will qualify, call Shalom’s Business Manager Jeryl Hoover at (717) 375-2223. Additional details can be found here – https://dced.pa.gov/programs/educational-improvement-tax-credit-program-eitc/
- Helping Hands are vital to Shalom Christian Academy. SCA is a community of believers including parents, grandparents, family, church, and friends who express commitment through volunteering. We need your Helping Hands.
- Volunteer opportunities include: Moms-in-Touch prayer group, Race for Education, Bible memory listeners, school board members, committee members and leaders, Dutchfest volunteers, Annual Great Pie Sale, Grandparents Day.
- Sign up here – https://shalomca.com/parents/volunteer/
Other support options include fundraising, real estate, stocks, gifts, trusts, and cash. Most importantly, we welcome your prayers for our school.
For more information about giving options or to learn how you can get involved in giving to Shalom Christian Academy, call (717) 375-2223 or email email@example.com.