The admissions process follows the steps stated below. Families are encouraged to begin this process as early as possible.
1. Submit application form with appropriate fee. Click here to apply.
2. Tour with Administrator or Principal – Tour our campus and meet with adminstrative staff to learn more about our school. Visit classes in session, tour the new Learning Commons area where technology and literature meet, learn about our classes and programs, and meet our teachers and faculty.
3. Student testing is scheduled.
4. Attend new parent introduction meeting – meet with other parents and Shalom Christian Academy staff and administrators to learn more about our mission, vision, and values.
5. Approval from Board of Directors of Shalom Christian Academy.
6. Following acceptance, families can apply for tuition assistance. Click here to learn more about tuition assistance.
Want to learn more?
Click here to see our school profile.
To request a packet of information, please click here.
Have more questions? Contact Mr. Mike Shaker, Director of Development and Assistant Administrator of Shalom Christian Academy, for more information or to make an appointment. You can reach him by phone at 717-375-2223 or by email at email@example.com.