The admissions process follows the steps stated below. Families are encouraged to begin this process as early as possible.
- Submit the General Application for Admission – click here to download our application including the non-refundable application fee. (Fee is $75/student through May. Beginning June 1 the fee is $125/student. Beginning August 1 the fee is $150/student.)
- Student Application for Admission – One for each student. Additional applications available in the main office.
- Submit a copy of student’s academic records
- Recommendation Forms – The following recommendation forms need to be submitted:
All families: Pastor’s recommendation form.
Elementary (1-5): Teacher recommendation from last school attended.
Secondary (6-12): Principal recommendation from last school attended.
- Tour – A tour is scheduled with a member of the administration team unless a tour was given prior to submitted application.
- Parent Interview – This interview will be scheduled with one of our administrators if needed.
- Student Interview – Students entering grades 6-12 will need to interview with the principal prior to acceptance.
- Entrance Testing – This test will be scheduled through the office.
- Student Visit – It is recommended that you schedule a visit for your student. Please contact the office if you wish to schedule a time for a half or full day visit – (717) 275-2223.
After Acceptance to Shalom:
- Records: Copy of birth certificate and an immunization record must be in the office.
- Class Scheduling: Students entering grades 6 through 12 will need to meet with the principal to schedule classes for the upcoming year.
- New Parent Meeting – Meetings are scheduled for June 12th and July 17th. Please email Caryn Bowser at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office to schedule a group meeting with other new parents and the Spiritual Life Committee.
Want to learn more?
Click here to see our school profile.
Have more questions? Contact Caryn Bowser at email@example.com or by phone at (717) 375-2223. You can also request more information by filling out this form –